Friday, August 17

Trefor is not a guitar hero

We had a long day of walking unguided around San Francisco. It was good. We thought a guy was going to show us, but he got called away. It would have been nice, but we did okay. Jason keeps making us go to places where I will buy things which is unfortunate. The other day we went to a used book store and I got some books and today we went to a used record shop and I got some cds and a couple dvds. I need to be not spending extra money. However, we did get fifteen dollars apiece (in Amoeba Records gift certificates) for riding in a Scion for about six minutes and filling out a sheet of our opinions. Totally worthwhile.

We also looked at some really nice art at an Asian art gallery. They had a section on manga and a section of woodblock prints buy a guy named Yoshitoshi. There was also a lot more to the museum, which we totally ignored.

Garrick, Trefor's brother who is housing us right now, took us out for sushi, which was really nice of him, and now we're back at his house and Jason and I are doing computer things while Garrick plays Guitar Hero and Trefor tries to play Guitar Hero.

It's a nice leg of the trip here.


PS - I have not even tried Guitar Hero but I bet I'd be way worse at it than anyone.

No comments: