Friday, August 10

Because you don't hear enough from me

Jim seems to have covered everything that happened in the really long day and a half en route to and in Deadwood. Since I don't contribute much, here are some random pieces of the day.

South Dakota has a hall of fame sitting on I-90 right near where it crosses the Missouri river. We had to stop for gas anyway so we checked it out. Eh.

I got tired while driving today. The sky started to look like ice cream. I don't even know what that means now that I am awake. I pulled over and let Jim drive after that.

We crossed the continental divide today. It was marked on an overpass. That's all.

We also hit 3000 miles on the trip odometer today. That was kind of neat. 1000 was at the Par-King minigolf place, 2000 was in the middle of nowhere, and 3000 was about 10 miles from tonight's campsite.

Oh and you should shut up. Not me, you. You know who you are.

No comments: